Your have decided to sell your property, let us help you. We are here to guide you through all of the steps to successfully do this, we know that selling your place is an important decision and we take this seriously. Between myself and my licensed assistant, Heidi, we work with a level of skill and consistency that others are hard pressed to compete with. You can relax knowing that you have us to take care of everything.
I realize that communication is very important and I am only a phone call or email away to answer any of your questions. This is a promise to you, I have built a very successful business over the last 25 years and part of that is me being there for my clients.
Ten things that you want and I can offer you as your listing representative:
- Good Personality
- Support, Connections and Strong Relationships
- Technological capabilities
- Full-time hours +
- Enthusiasm and Passion
- Market Knowledge
- Good Listening Skills
- High level of Knowledge and Understanding
You have no upfront costs, we pay for expensive marketing, pay for MLS and WLS fees, pay our brokerage for their services, pay for document processing fees, pay for strata documents fees, plus more to make sure you get the best possible price for your home. Once your home is sold we are compensated. Please refer to the Completion Steps for Sellers tab for expected Closing Costs.
Once you’ve chosen us to sell your home, we will do the following:
- Take care of all the paperwork and organize all the details
- Market your place
- Communicate with you on all showings and what comments we are receiving
- Negotiate offers to get you the best price and terms
The Comparative Market Analysis is generally considered the most effective method of determining what potential buyers will be willing to pay for your place. CMA will show similar properties that have recently SOLD and similar properties that are currently LISTED, this allows you to see what buyers have purchased over the last year and also see what buyers have to choose from (your competition). With this I can develop a picture of the potential market for your property.
Listing your property at market value is very important. Most buyers search for places within the parameters of their needs. If the buyer’s budget is $650,000, they are searching for places priced from $600,000 to $700,000 and if your place is not priced right you might miss this opportunity.
The market sets the price, not wishful thinking or any other factors, it is a simple law of supply and demand. My job is to help you set a realistic price to match market conditions so your home sells quickly for the best possible price. Proper pricing is key to a successful sale.
Though every property is unique and may require different marketing techniques, below is a list of how your property will be exposed:
- Whistler Listing System
- Multiple Listing System (MLS)
- Develop and distribute Marketing Feature Package - Photos and property details
- Realtorlink in Print - Circulated to real estate offices and locations around Lower Mainland
- Realtor Tour of new listings open to Whistler REALTORS®
- For Sale Sign (where permitted)
- Direct E-Mail to Whistler Sutton Realtors
- Realtor Electronic Bulletin Board – Whistler Realtors
- Office REALTOR® New Listing Board
- Sutton.com #1 Real Estate Broker in Canada website; photos and property details
- Pique Newsmagazine - Advertisement, New Listing
- REW.ca; The online arm of the Real Estate Weekly newspaper that delivers real estate listings to over 2 Million people on a monthly basis.
- MLS reciprocity— allowing all Lower Mainland and Whistler realtors to advertise listing thus exposing listing to hundreds of websites